NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
that the Annual General Meeting of Round Towers Gaelic Football and Hurling Club will be held on Thursday 9th October 2014 at 9pm sharp in the clubhouse hall to transact the following business:
- to receive minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- to receive and consider the Secretary’s Report
- to receive and consider the Income and Expenditure Account for the year ended 31st July 2014 and the Balance Sheet as at that date, and the reports of the Treasurer and Auditors thereon
- to receive nominations for the Executive Committee, for the 12 months commencing 9th October 2014
- to consider and, if thought fit to pass the Special Resolutions submitted to the Secretary in writing by Thursday 25th September 2014
- Any other non-voting general business.
- All nominations and Special Resolutions must be submitted in writing for the attention of the Secretary to Round Towers G.F & H. C, St. Macullins Park, Hands Lane, Lusk, Co. Dublin no later than Thursday 25th September 2014.
- All nominations and Resolutions must be proposed and seconded by a registered Full, Honorary, Adult Family Member.
- The Following Executive Committee positions are available for nomination:
- • Chairperson
- • Vice-Chairperson
- • Secretary
- • Vice Secretary
- • Treasurer
- • PRO
- Only registered Full, Honorary, or Adult Family Members are entitled to vote.
Pat Codd – Secretary
14th September 2014