Playing Div 4 this year having won Div 5 last year in Football, and playing Div 4 in Hurling also. We will be playing 15-a-side games on a full sized pitch under Team Captain Dean Grimes and Vice Captain Conor Bohan on Saturday afternoons. We currently have a panel of 23 players but new players or coaches are always welcome.
Hurling training takes place each Monday evening from 7 – 8 pm in St. Maurs (at their Hurling Wall) with Football training on Wednesday evening at 7:30 – 8:30pm.
Watch out for our lads in Croke Park in a couple of years time.
This is our manifesto for 2015
Our football mantra
- Pass and Move
Our hurling mantra
- Attack the ball
- Build Character
- Teach Skills
- To be the flagship underage teams in Round Towers Lusk
- Respect the coaches – do what we’re told, when we’re told, have manners
- Respect each other – positive talk, encourage each other, one team
- Practice at home
- Communicate with coaches
- Be on-time: 5 minutes early is on-time
- Support the coaches – encourage practice at home, set up goals, wash jerseys
- Be on-time and prepared
- Be positive – goal Positive:Negative ratio = 5:1
- Reward hard work